Conference & Trade Exhibition
The conference and trade exhibition will be held at the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre (GCCEC).
2684-2690 Gold Coast Hwy, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Conference sessions and the trade exhibition are held from Thursday 3 May until Sunday 6 May 2018. Please note the date change to May in 2018 is a one off occurrence due to the Commonwealth Games. APP2019 will once again be held in March.
Please visit the Program page for session information and times.
Please see below for the Trade Exhibition opening times.
|Trade Exhibition Dates||Trade Exhibition Opening Hours|
|Thursday 3 May 2018||5:30pm – 8:30pm (Welcome Reception)|
|Friday 4 May 2018||9.30am – 5.00pm|
|Saturday 5 May 2018||9:30am – 5:00pm|
|Sunday 6 May 2018||9:30am – 12:30pm|
If you wish to record your CPD credits using myCPD, you can register for a myCPD account at www.mycpd.org.au.
The Rural Intern Training Allowance (RITA) provides financial support to assist intern pharmacists from rural and remote areas to attend compulsory intern training program activities. Click here for more information and find out if you are eligible.
- Cancellations made before 1 April 2018 will receive a refund less a $100.00 per person administration fee.
- Refunds will NOT be processed for cancellations after 1 April 2018, however substitute delegates will be accepted as long as we are notified by email by Friday 27 April 2018.
- No refunds will be issued until after the conference.
- No refunds will be given for non-attendance at the conference.
- Accommodation and airline cancellations are at the discretion of the individual organisations concerned.