Pre-Conference Workshop 1 – Professional Services
Professional services have become a part of the pharmacy landscape, allowing pharmacies to create an additional and profitable revenue stream, increase customer loyalty, and help increase job satisfaction for staff.
Are you struggling to find ways to get started on the path to making professional services a priority in your pharmacy? Then this CPD accredited workshop is for you!
Presented by the Pharmacy Guild Queensland Branch Business Support Team, the workshop covers the process of implementing and enhancing your professional services from a variety of angles, including:
- assessing your finances and how professional services will improve your profit;
- managing the change from a workflow perspective and motivating your team to get on board;
- effectively marketing your services; and
- working through specific case examples on how to put it all into practice.
Attendance at the workshop also includes a BONUS Opportunity Analysis, which consists of:
- a detailed report about the financial opportunities specific to your pharmacy;
- a one on one consultation with a consultant pharmacist to identify strategies and define goals; and
- the ability to periodically create reports to track improvements.
THIS WORKSHOP IS EXCLUSIVE TO GUILD MEMBER PHARMACIES ONLY
When: Wednesday 2 May, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Venue: Meeting Room 2, GCCEC
Cost: $149 per person (includes lunch)
Please note: all business information and data remains confidential throughout the workshop