The Australian Pharmacy Professional Conference & Trade Exhibition 2019 (APP Conference) is organised and run by The Pharmacy Guild of Australia (PGA). By registering for the APP Conference, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- Registration and Payment
- To register for the APP Conference, delegates must submit a registration form and follow any directions set out at http://appconference.com/registration/delegate-registration/.
- Upon successful submission of your registration form, a confirmation of registration and tax invoice will be sent to your email address (as set out in your registration form). Please contact the Events Division of PGA’s Queensland Branch on (07) 3831 3788, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive a confirmation email.
- You must pay all registration fees, including any late fees, in full to PGA prior to the start of the APP Conference. If you do not, you will be refused entry to the APP Conference.
- Credit card payments are made directly through NAB Transact to ensure your personal details are kept safe. None of your payment details are stored by PGA.
- Any registrations received after 12pm Tuesday 5 March 2019 will incur a late fee of $50.00.
- Any request to change your registration must be emailed to email@example.com. No such requests can be made over the phone. If you would like to transfer your registration to another delegate, you may do so if:
- the substituted delegate is from the same organisation as you; and
- you have notified PGA of the proposed substitution by email prior to 12pm Tuesday 5 March 2019.
- Your attendance at the APP Conference is, at all times, at the sole discretion of PGA. PGA reserves the right to refuse entry to you to the APP Conference, or to request that you leave the APP Conference, without notice for any reason whatsoever. If this occurs, then a refund of the registration fee will be facilitated in some circumstances (at PGA’s sole discretion).
- You must at all times comply with:
- these terms and conditions;
- any terms and conditions imposed by the The Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre (Venue); and
- any reasonable direction given to you by PGA, the Venue host, or any of their employees, agents or contractors,
and PGA reserves the right to immediately terminate the registration of any delegate that it reasonably believes is not complying, or has not complied, with the above terms.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No refunds will be issued by PGA until after the APP Conference has finished.
Cancellations of individual registrations made:
- on or before Friday 1 February 2019 will receive a refund of their registration fees (if paid) less a $100.00 administration fee ; or
- after Friday 1 March 2019 will not be refunded.
- Accommodation fees
Cancellations of accommodation:
- booked through the PGA website made:
- 30 days or more prior to the check-in date will receive a full refund of the relevant accommodation fees; or
- within 30 days of the check-in date will not be refunded; and
- not booked through the PGA website are at the discretion of the organisation concerned.
Audio and video recording
Audio and video recording is strictly not permitted during the APP Conference. If you fail to comply with this term, PGA or its representatives or agents may require you to leave the session or the APP Conference.
You agree that PGA is not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury or any incidental, indirect, special, consequential or economic loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, exemplary or punitive damages) whether to person or property and whether arising from default, negligence, misconduct or otherwise by PGA, its employees, agents or contractors in connection with the APP Conference.
You agree to indemnify PGA against liability for, or in respect of, any claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses, losses and damages arising out of or in connection with or as a consequence of any of your acts or omissions in connection with the APP Conference that breach these terms and conditions.
Privacy and Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that, in respect of your attendance at the APP Conference:
- you may be photographed, filmed or recorded;
- PGA can use and disclose your name and image in any material, including promotional material (Material) in connection with the APP Conference or future conferences, without any compensation to you;
- PGA can use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose in connection with the APP Conference;
- all right, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in the Material will automatically vest in PGA on its creation;
- you unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any of your moral rights in the Materials and agree to not institute, maintain or support any claim or proceeding for infringement of any such rights;
- exhibitors have access to name badge scanning software that enables them to “scan” your name badge to obtain your contact details (name, company, State and email). PGA is not responsible for the subsequent use, disclosure or other handling of your personal information by any exhibitor or any other person who obtains your personal information using the name badge scanning software.