State of the Industry
The State of the Industry Session has found a new home at APP, in Friday morning’s Panel Session.
Join our industry’s main players, who will explore current issues and discuss the complexity of the current industry environment.
Facilitated by Pharmacy Guild Communications Advisor Greg Turnbull, the panel will consist of representatives from:
- Australian Self Medication Industry Association
- National Pharmaceutical Services Association
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Generic and Biosimilar Medicines Association
- Medicines Australia
- The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Traditionally held on the Thursday morning, the State of the Industry Session has moved to make way for the new format Opening Plenary, which will feature a keynote address by Federal Minister for Health Greg Hunt MP, an overview of the Guild’s vision for the next 12 months, and the presentation of the prestigious Guild Pharmacy of the Year.